1. A dominant is a ruler, but never a tyrant.
But to rule requires understanding, and understanding requires humility.
2. A dominant has pride, but never arrogance.
But pride requires dignity, and dignity requires humility.
3. A dominant commands respect, but never fear.
But respect requires serenity, and serenity requires humility.
4. A dominant employs strength, but never force.
But strength requires knowledge, and knowledge requires humility.
5. A dominant criticises, but never derides.
But criticism requires insight, and insight requires humility.
6. A dominant receives, but never takes.
But receiving requires giving, and giving requires humility.
7. A dominant completes, but never tries to alter.
But to complete one must be able to see what is there, not what is missing, and this most of all requires humility.
Seven Pillars Of Dominance
Author: J. Mikael Togneri
Slave dogboy (guy4sm) worshiping my feet! Nothing I love more than having a submissive boy licking my feet after the gym!
foot fags take notice.
this is as it should be. a foot fag where it belongs, knowing what its master wants. hungry, willing and able to lick every drop of sweat from its master’s sweaty feet.
voyeur1985 asked: Please SIR, Tell me where your user name on XTUBE?, never knew you had an account. It would be a pleasure to hear your voice SIR...
My xtube profile is exactly what you might think it would be. ;)